Emerald Claw Pathfinder
Karnathi Undead are variant skeletons and zombies created using the animate dead spell, except they count as twice their normal number of Hit Dice per casting. Once controlled, they count normally against the controller’s limit.
Creating a Karnathi skeleton or zombie requires the corpse of a humanoid with a base attack bonus of at least +3.
Creating a Karnathi Undead:
As skeleton/zombie, except:
• 3 HD
• Abilities: Int 10, Cha 12
• Skill points equal to 2+Int/level (6).
• In class skills: Climb, Disguise, Fly, Intimidate, Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (religion), Perception, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, and Stealth.
• Feats: any two combat feats (chosen by caster)
• Proficient with martial weapons and heavy armor.
• Zombies lose Staggered ability.