Emerald Claw Pathfinder
Mouth of Shadow
A one foot in diameter orb of condensed shadow.
- Unholy- non-evil creatures touching the crystal gain two negative levels. If they touch/carry the crystal for more than a minute, they must make a DC 20 will save or die.
- Dual fixed planar coordinates- Cannot leave the material plane, except through Plane Shift or Gate (Mabar only).
- Death’s Touch- Allows caster to add +2 to a single stat when casting Animate Dead. Each +2 causes the undead to be treated as 2 more hd for the purposes of both max HD animated and total number of HD controlled. This bonus can be applied one additional time for each 4 HD the undead possesses, but at the cost of +4 HD to control/create for each application.
- Allows the caster to refill all cleric spell slots (2/50 charges left) and all channel uses as a full-round action (su).
- Suppresses the effects of Heal and Mass Heal within 20 feet once/day.
Found in an ancient temple dedicated to Vol, in the southern swamps of Droam. Artyom now carries it with him in a lead lined chest.